Agile Product Management to develop digital assets supporting a business vision and associated benefit objectives through an iterative approach. Delivering a limited featured version quickly to early adopters provides valuable feedback for refining the product vision and optimising its market fit.
Product management is at the core of any organisation to remain relevant. It helps leveraging technology to build, develop and deliver new or existing products and services. To be effective, Agile Product Management requires:
- A clear vision about the product and its business benefits
- A reference framework to quantify product business value to prioritise product scope
- Clear responsibilities and product leadership, collaboration between business and technology
- Disciplined requirement management to continuously provide requirements to the team
- Regular users’ feedback to refine the vision and prioritise features
- A solid tool to manage requirements and centralise good quality product data