Your account has been created!
Collections are a way to save and organize resources. Many people use collections to save inspiration for future use or for inspiration. You can create as many collections as you like.
Innovators need your help! Resource reviews help the rest of us make great decisions. Please describe your overall experience with this resource.
Especially in markets that are already saturated or where competition is increasing, it is key to identify opportunities for differentiation.
How to use the template
1. Get customer feedback regarding both how satisfied they are with each of your products and services and how important they are to them.
2. Get Customer feedback regarding their needs.
3. Rate the different products and services you offer, according to customer satisfaction (1-10) and importance for the customer (1-10).
4. Plot your products in the opportunity map.
5. Evaluate where customer needs are under- or overserved and define actions to be taken.
If you have various customer segments, consider doing the same exercise for customer segments instead of products and services: which target customers are the most important and which ones are the most satisfied? Which customer segments are under- or overserved?
Great tool if you have the customer insights. The visualization helps to show directly where you need to take action. This template will help you to offer exactly what your customers are looking for.
Requires a lot of effort to find out how much customers like which product and how important the products are to them. It's not a tool for quick fixes.
You might like these.
Zoom in on the problems that your users want to solve and identify opportunities as white spots where competition is still limited
This is a toolkit on how to invent, adopt or adapt ideas that can deliver better results.
Discover the 7 habits of highly innovative organizations today and propel your business towards success.
Understand a specific target group by designing a customer persona profile in order to address their needs appropriately.
Capture insights from your experiments with the help of learning cards and thereby prove or disprove your hypotheses based on data